Add a Calendar Event
To add a calendar event, navigate to The Office > Calendar > Calendar Events
1. Click on the Create An Event button and enter the following details:
Name - Enter a name for your Event. Tip: Keep it short and to the point.
Calendar - Choose which calendar it will be assigned to.
Active (Y/N) – Choose whether it will display on the website. ‘No’ allows you to save this in the back-end for publishing at a later date.
When – Enter the date of the event or tick the checkbox for "Event lasts all day" if it is an All Day event. Adjust the Event Repeats if it is not a Once Off event.
Description – Enter a full description for your event to show on the event details page. Tip: Always include the venue, time, date, costs and contact information if people would like to find out more.
Image - Browse for or Upload an Image. Images will be resized to 970px wide and need to be a min of 970px wide. Recommended height: approx. 400px.
2. Click Submit to save or Cancel to exit without saving.
Edit an Event
To edit an event navigate to The Office > Calendar > Calendar Events.
1. Click on the name of the event
2. Adjust any of the details as listed above
3. Click Submit to save or Cancel to exit without saving.
To delete event(s) navigate to The Office > Calendar > Calendar Events.
1. Click on the checkbox(es) next to the event(s) and click Delete Selected