1. Open Outlook Express.
2. Go to the Tools menu and choose Accounts.
3. Click on New then Add a new account.
4. The Account Setup Assistant will open. Type your name, and click the right arrow at the bottom of the window on the right-hand side.
5. Type your email address (email@example.com) Click the right arrow at the bottom of the window.
6. On this page, select POP as your incoming server type and enter the incoming and outgoing mail servers. Click the right arrow at the bottom of the window.
7. On the Internet Mail Logon screen:
- Type your full email address as your Account ID
- Type your email account password in the Password field
- You may tick Save password
- Click the right arrow at the bottom of the window.
8. Give your account a name (something like My Company Email) so you'll know which account you're checking if you decide to set up more than one account (to check more than one email address.) Tick the box marked Include this account in my Send & Receive All schedule. Click Finish.
9. You should see the following window pop up.
10. Click on the File menu, and choose Close.
11. Congratulations - you just set up your Mac Outlook Express account! - Click Send & Receive All. You should then receive all your new email.