1. From Appllication Folder choose Microsoft Office Outlook 2011 (it is assumed that you have used this program before so as the Internet Connection Wizard is not initiated).
2. Then go to Tools > Account
3. Click on Email Account.
4. In the Email Address field, enter your email address and password in the Password field.
5. On the next window Internet E-mail Settings you are required to complete various fields related with your personal data, server and logon information:
Enter your name, your nick name, or your company’s name depending on how you want to be displayed when you sent an email.
Enter your e-mail address (in the example we are creating an email account for an imaginary email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Should be POP3 (this is the default option).
Incoming mail server
Your incoming server is mail.mydomain.com.au, where mydomain.com.au is the name of your domain.
Outgoing mail server (SMTP)
You must use the Outgoing Mail Server Name of your current Internet Server Provider (ISP).
The email address you have been given.
The password is case sensitive.
4. The process is completed when you click Close.