1. Start your Outlook Express software. Click Tools and select Accounts.
2. On the Internet Accounts page, select the Mail tab, click Add and then select Mail.
3. On the Your Name page, type the email sender's name as the Display name, click Next.
4. On the Internet E-mail Address page, type your email address on the E-mail address field and click Next.
5. On the E-mail Server Names page, select POP3 as your incoming server type and enter the incoming and outgoing mail servers. Then click Next to continue.
My incoming mail server is a: POP3
Incoming mail server: Your incoming server is mail.mydomain.com.au, where "mydomain" is the name of your domain.
Outgoing mail server(SMTP): You must use the Outgoing Mail Server Name of your current Internet Server Provider (ISP). An SMTP server is used by your email client (e.g. outlook) to send your mail. It is preferable to use the SMTP server provided by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), this is because some ISPs place restrictions on SMTP servers. As such, we provide the list below of the SMTP server of common Australian ISPs.
6. On the Internet Mail Logon screen, type your email address as your Account name and your email account password and then click Next.
DO NOT tick "Log on using Secure Password Authentication (SPA)".
7. You have successfully setup your POP email account. Click Finish to end.