1. From Start choose Microsoft Office Outlook 2013 (it is assumed that you have used this program before so as the Internet Connection Wizard is not initiated).
2. Then go to File > Add Account
3. At the bottom, select Manual setup or additional server types, and then click Next.
4. Select POP or IMAP, and click Next.
5. On the next window POP and IMAP Account Settings, you are required to complete various fields related with your personal data, server and logon information :
Your Name: Enter your name, your nickname, or your company’s name depending on how you want to be displayed when you sent an email.
E-mail Address: Enter your e-mail address (in the example we are creating an email account for an imaginary email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Account Type: Should be POP3 (this is the default option).
Incoming mail server: Your incoming server is mail.mydomain.com.au, where mydomain.com.au is the name of your domain.
Outgoing mail server (SMTP): You must use the Outgoing Mail Server Name of your current Internet Server Provider (ISP). An SMTP server is used by your email client (e.g. outlook) to send your mail. It is preferable to use the SMTP server provided by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), this is because some ISPs place restrictions on SMTP servers. As such, we provide the list below of the SMTP server of common Australian ISPs.
Username: The email address you have been given.
Password: The password is case sensitive. Decide if you want to check the "Remember password" field.
6. Outlook 2013 will test your settings. When it's done, click Close.
7. The process is completed when you click Finish.