1. From Start choose Entourage 2008 (it is assumed that you have used this program before so as the Internet Connection Wizard is not initiated).
2. Then go to Tools, and select Add Account.
3. Click New.
4. Select an Account Type, and click OK.
5. Enter a name for your new account in the Account Name field.
Enter your name, your nick name, or your company’s name depending on how you want to be displayed when you sent an email.
Enter your e-mail address (in the example we are creating an email account for an imaginary email: email@example.com).
Should be POP3 (this is the default option).
Your incoming server is mail.mydomain.com.au, where mydomain.com.au is the name of your domain.
Sending Mail (SMTP)
You must use the Outgoing Mail Server Name of your current Internet Server Provider (ISP).
The email address you have been given.
The password is case sensitive. Decide if you want to check the "Remember password" field.
6. When you're done, click OK.