1. Open Outlook
2. Select Tools > E-mail Accounts
3. On the E-mail Accounts wizard window, select Add a new e-mail account. Click Next.
4. For your server type, select POP3 and click Next.
5. On the Internet E-mail Settings (POP3) window, enter your information as follows:
Your Name: Enter your name, your nickname, or your company’s name depending on how you want to be displayed when you sent an email.
E-mail Address: Enter your e-mail address (in the example we are creating an email account for an imaginary email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Incoming Mail Server: Your incoming server is mail.mydomain.com.au, where mydomain.com.au is the name of your domain.
Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP): You must use the Outgoing Mail Server Name of your current Internet Server Provider (ISP). An SMTP server is used by your email client (e.g. outlook) to send your mail. It is preferable to use the SMTP server provided by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), this is because some ISPs place restrictions on SMTP servers. As such, we provide the list below of the SMTP server of common Australian ISPs.
User Name: The email address you have been given.
Password: The password is case sensitive. Decide if you want to check the "Remember password" field.
6. Congratulations! You have successfully setup your Email. Click Finish to end.